This was an electrical fire on a commercial multi family dwelling. The cause of the fire was from an improperly wired smoke detector. Due to the age of the building, a full asbestos abatement was required as well as a demo for the entire inside of all units. We needed to re-frame various interior walls, ceilings, roof, etc. The rebuilding process entailed new drywall, wiring, HVAC, windows, roof, trim, doors, kitchens and bathrooms was replaced for a complete job.
This home had a tree fall on it, which destroyed the roof and subsequently much of the interior. We gutted and remodeled the interior spaces, new plumbing and electric, appliances, countertops etc... new house wrap and sheathing, a new roof and siding.